<VV> 1964 Radio

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 12:00:05 EST 2009

As I recall (could be faulty?), many early '60s converts had a grill in the
center of the rear seat with a speaker behind - ala 1960 Bonneville.  Was
that for "true" stereo, or merely for balance between front and rear?  Has
anyone attempted a modification on Vairs to simulate such a system?  Of
course, it would require some modification to the rear seat back upholstery.

Later, JR
Still living in the '60s with stock AM/FM from Cheby