<VV> LM Brakes

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Tue Mar 3 22:46:48 EST 2009

Mel:  All true, with the exceptions as noted elsewhere by Seth and Warren.

BUT the topic was LM brakes for street use.  Apples to apples Mel.   Street
and race are two different subjects.  If you find yourself in a "because I
can" mode, get some aluminum drums for street use.  They actually look
better than disc's, will cool better if the need is there, and have a higher
"wow!" factor because of their rareity.

Historically Yours,
                   James