<VV> Head temp gauge

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Thu Mar 5 07:57:56 EST 2009

I like to use the Falcon (rebranded Westach) gauges using a spark plug
sender. The gauges from here cost less than the Autometer (another
choice) thermocouples alone do!

http://www.recreationalmobility.com/cgi-bin/recreation/27137.html

I like the dual because it covers both heads and provides a quick glance
comparison. It is available in a single gauge (and dual gauge including
EGT, etc), thermocouples and lighting kit are ordered individually.

Be advised that the spark plug location will read about 90 degrees
cooler than the stock Corvair temp sensor, so you have to adjust your
expectations/comparisons.

Bill