<VV> Being Helpful (Stupid?)

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Thu Mar 5 10:44:02 EST 2009

Okay, Here is my problem (again!). I offered to help my
buddy Clark Hartzel sell off some of the extra A/C parts
from his latest project Corvair; a 1965 500 sport sedan. I
guess he is going to convert to a newer style Sanderson
compressor and a 1966 condenser. So now I have two OEM
compressors, 1 1965 condenser and evaporator, a 140-style
high mount compressor bracket, a trunk mounted blower
assembly and several extra dash vents and misc. "stuff".
Does anybody out there want any of this? I can take it all
down to Myrtle Beach or deliver at some other agreed upon
location. I just want it out of the back of my truck.
Please contact me offline. Thanks and 'be cool' - Caveman
Pete