<VV> Does anyone have...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 19:02:12 EST 2009

some primary carb kits (and two secondary kits, actually) they would let go for REALLY cheap?

I really don't want to give you a sob story but basically here's the deal:

I'm
REALLY close to finishing my 140. installing the trigger wheel on the
HB, installing the lifters/rockers/tubes...get on the shrouds...small
stuff, basically.

Keith brought me my carbs, and I went to
cleaning them. I went looking for my carb kits (the super delux ones I
bought from Clarks) and they're GONE. We've been looking for a good
week or two now, and they're just gone. I don't know if they got thrown
out or what.

I don't have a lot of money right now, but I'd
REALLY like to get this engine in. Keith and I are going to put the 110
that I'm running right now back into the Sedan that he owns now so he
can drive it...and we really wanted to be finished before spring hit.
That's not far off, and I just don't have the extra dough to pay for 4
carb kits all over again.

I would be willing to pay you some money...I'm not asking for free (unless you REALLY want to...lol).

Thanks,
Ryan
 1965 Corsa Coupe 110/4(posi)
"164 ci of Flat Six Fury!"