<VV> Phoenix Charlie

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Mar 6 21:44:28 EST 2009

What's the going price on a Charlie decoder ring on Ebay?

Just kidding, Charlie is a friend of mine and I'm just as mystified about
his ads as the rest of you.  Every transaction I've ever had with Charlie
has been pleasurable.  I don't order from his ads, I just send a SASE and he
gets back to me.

dp