<VV> Ethanol Free Fuel (was..."new gas and accelerator pumps"

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 11:39:54 EDT 2009

"...So where or how do we find gas that has NO  ethanol???..."

It "ain't" easy; there are still a few  stations around (selling fuel not
ethanol-infected), and we need to support them  whenever possible. In Florida,
the law mandates, if fuel contains any ethanol  whatsoever, the seller is
required to sticker their pumps: "Contains 10% or Less  Ethanol." For the locals in
my neck of the woods... in St. Petersburg, I know of  two stations still
selling non-ethanol fuel: a BP station at the north end  of 4th Street around 78th
Ave., on west side of the street; and, a Sunoco  on Tyrone Blvd., south side
of road in the Lighthouse area near Park St.  Universally, one might check the
local marinas: ethanol-infected fuel plays  havoc with boat fuel tanks and
fuel systems, and many marinas are still selling  non-ethanol containing fuel (at
a marine-use premium cost, of course).  If interested in various
State-by-State ethanol-related laws and lawsuits, here  is a link to a national, Ethanol
Free Coalition: _http://e0pc.com/forum/index.php_
(http://e0pc.com/forum/index.php)   .
Cheers (I think)...
Mike  Mauro