<VV> head number

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 9 01:42:51 EDT 2009

Chris,

You sent me on a search and I can't find mine either.

I CAN tell you this much...   there is a difference in the 65 VS 66 heads in
the bolt sizes for the top shroud.  On the 65 there are 2 sizes used and the
66 has only one size, well - not counting the hole for the battery
ground/alternator bracket (and of course) the diagonally opposite corner.

Later, JR