<VV> Car Covers

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 9 15:01:12 EDT 2009

To me, the cheaper - $30.00ish - ones are essentially dust covers for a
garage kept car and not really for outdoor use except possibly occasionally.
Used indoors, I've had no problem with scratched paint since they are not
really being moved around by the wind.  I can't really speak to extended
outdoor use as I've not done that.
Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110 - not covered but indoors
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 - covered in winter - indoors
"Keep the Love Alive"