<VV> No Buyers at auctions, lot's of dealers and shills!! Beware!

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 10:30:13 EDT 2009

Oh, we were on this path thanks to the Bush years. Obama inherited a
turd sandwich, and is trying to do the best he can. NO WAY can this
recession be blamed on the Dems. The GOP racked up out of control
debts, borrowed HEAVILY for a war we didn't need or want, took the term
pork to new depths, etc.

Blaming Obama for this mess is just ridiculous, and you damn well know
it!

I HATE the bail out package. Want to stimulate the economy? Suspend
federal income tax and federal corporate taxes. Then the money stays
where it belongs. When things turn around, phase it back in. Which
would ALSO be an incredible incentive to rein in spending.