<VV> Corvair under carriage

Guy Brandes GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Tue Mar 10 12:11:21 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,

I maybe a little late in responding but I painted the underside of my
with POR 15.  I didn't have to repaint my engine compartment.  Good
luck.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

I have a 66 coupe I am lucky it is a western car in Michigan. I would
like to paint the under carriage and would like to hear some input from
others. Also what others would recommend to use for paint for the engine
compartment. Thanks Steve

Regards,

Guy Brandes
Mercedes-Benz Service Manager
Loeber Motors, Inc.
4255 W. Touhy Ave.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
T: 847-933-7740
F: 847-933-7828
gbrandes at loebermotors.com
http://www.loebermotors.com
-2008 Mercedes-Benz Best Of The Best Awarded Winner-

       "We Have sold more Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the last 50 years than anyone in Illinois."

Est. 1936

Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, review, dissemination, copying or action taken based on this message or its attachments, if any, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy or delete all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.