<VV> Elizabeth Fitch

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Mar 10 20:28:25 EDT 2009

Our great friend John Fitch lost his wife of 62 years on February 16.

We may tend to think of her as being the wife of John Fitch, but she
was an accomplished individual in her own right.  Elizabeth (Huntley)
Fitch was born in Schenectady, NY, in November, 1917.   She worked as
a radio personality and advertising account executive in New
York.  Later she developed a business known as Fitch-Howard Sales,
which held estate sales throughout the northwest Connecticut region.

She and John have three sons, John, Christopher, and Stephen, and
five grandchildren.

Services were held on February 27.

--Bob

Robert W Marlow