<VV> Know anyone who used to work for Blackhawk (Automotive Division) or Stephenson Industries?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed Mar 11 00:09:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm working on an article about vintage powertrain cradles and jacks for
Corvairs and have a question about the products that Blackhawk and
Stephenson sold. I think I need to talk to someone who worked for either
company... If you know of anyone, please contact me right away! Deadline for
the article is coming up quickly.

Stephenson was located in Detroit and Blackhawk was located in Milwaukee.

Thanks,

--Kent