<VV> Re; Dues Increases And Renewals

Allan aaugustine at xplornet.com
Tue Mar 10 01:38:57 EDT 2009

To Whom It May Concern Or Who Can Help Me Out!
Allan and Monika Augustine Here.
We have been members of Corsa Ontario and Corsa USA/North America since just before the Detroit Convention. Attended that convention had a GREAT time and joined the '69 Group after meeting and talking to Mark Ellis; we had owned a '69 Monza 140 H.P.,4 speed which we had bought new in March 1969, #0502.
Couldn't get it back-too far gone-bought #3639 in Aztec Silver from Ed Morse with a 140, 3 speed. The Questions;
Are the new dues for Canadians in US or Canadian $'s?
Are the '69 and VV's dues part of this membership or are they "In Addition"?
Who is now head of the '69 Group since Mark's death?
Who is the contact person for info in VV's?
We plan to take #3639 to Jacksonville and need some information and help beforehand.
Who do we contact to make arrangements and get information on going and entering events in Jacksonville?
Hope you can help us!