<VV> CAR BAGS humor?

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 11 21:04:48 EDT 2009

>> <>I wonder if you could do the opposite - put the car in a bag and
>> suck all of the air out - basically vacuum seal the car?

Ah Hah!  trying to steal my idea from a post apparently nobody wanted to
read ...

Subject: 	Re: Car Covers and Dew
Date: 	Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:38:27 -0700

"New Market Opportunity:  car sized Vac & Seal units, to store cars in
an air free environment -- meaning one would have to first drain *all*
the gas from the vehilce, as well as coolants (ah, one up for the
Corvair, but is the Corvair market alone sufficient to support such an
enterprise?  More impractical would be those inflatable plastic bag car
covers, inflated with a continous supply of dry nitrogen ...  (I suppose
you could hook one up to the natural gas line for a dry gas, but seems
that might be hazzardous -- oh, let's see, this is the crowd that sucks
gasoline with vacuum cleaners, isn't it -- forget I mentioned it!) "