<VV> Car Storage

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 18:46:43 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/12/2009 5:11:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk writes:

I  think they can also get up inside the heater ducting on Vairs (the 'fresh'

(read: oily) air heating), but as far as I know they can't get right  inside,
so there should be no issues with them eating the interior trim.  Mice inside
the heater duct can severely compromise the efficiency of the  heater,
though!

Cheers

Alan

...............then there was the squirrel that went down the heater duct
headfirst in my (then) '65 convertible.  He got stuck and couldn't get  out.
Starved to death ( the car sat all winter).  Scared the hell out  of me when I
removed the under floor heater duct in the spring and  came face to face with
his desiccated head (big teeth) at the base of the floor  duct.  Had to take
the ducts out and wash in a tub of hot sudsy water to  get rid of his fragrance.

Bob Hall
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)