<VV> Clutch question - LONG!!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 13 00:26:33 EDT 2009

I had 1 where the floorboard would flex everytime I stepped on the clutch. I fixed it by welding a reinforcement in. I have also heard of the linkage under the dash becoming fatigued after many years. I hope this is helpful. Good luck and please post your findings.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
(certainly not an expert)