<VV> mice and other rodents

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Mar 13 07:39:10 EDT 2009

Way back when I was building my Corv-8 I found a very well preserved FROG under the carpet! This car was stored for years in a dirt floor shed up North. The black carpet that I first removed was actually installed over top of the old stock blue carpet! Some PO went nuts with a glue spray gun and glued it all down. The frog was in betwenn the two carpets.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com