<VV> THIS WEEK FROM LS CORVAIR PARTS!

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 15 21:32:51 EDT 2009

>From monthly VV guidelines....

Advertisements:

 - Ads that are Corvair related and preferably on-topic are acceptable.
 - Please put "For Sale", "FS", "AD" or comparable in the Subject line.
 - Vendor ads are acceptable, as long as they are not too frequent (once
     a month or so for unsolicited ads) and adhere to the above
     guidelines.  Vendor ads that explicitly address the topic at hand,
     preferably with some applicable information, are good.
        - We encourage vendors to post once a month to help
          our members find out about you.  Be sure to include your
          company info.
        - No vendor bashing.  If you have a great product, say why yours
          is great.  Personal attacks are expressly forbidden.

Later, JR
Thank you.