<VV> Turbo Rebuild Kits (was: NEW 180 TURBO ON EBAY)

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 12:39:34 EDT 2009

"...They aren't all that tough to rebuild, if you're careful. I've done
about a dozen turbos..."

10-4 on that; I rebuilt my first turbo back in the  mid-70's. With the Ebay
thing, I was simply looking to possibly upgrade, while  still correcting the
oil consumption issue. Why? The turbo rebuild kits  have gone sky high in cost,
and, with Clark's you need to convert--first--to  their redesigned seal.
Anyone have a handle on source of OEM, GM rebuild  kits?

Mike Mauro