<VV> 65-69 rear air grills for sale. NOS NEW

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 16 16:40:19 EDT 2009

Seth,  I'm not a Stock show geek either, but I do feel a bit like the NOS
stuff (getting less all the time) needs to be saved for the "appropriate"
cars.  I suspect there would be more than one interpretation to that word.
Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (without inserts)
"Keep the Love Alive"