<VV> Shoulder Harnesses for 67 Coupe

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 22:35:57 EDT 2009

I'm going to install 3-point, front shoulder harness assemblies to my  67
coupe. A couple of questions: 1) what is the relative location and thread  specs
for the overhead anchor boss (I believe) hidden under the head liner?  2)
Andover actually lists seat belts specific to Corvairs; has anyone  ordered and
used their harness assemblies for a late model coupe? From  the attached link,
I'm considering using the "W8808" series.  Has  anyone else used the "W8808"
harness assemblies in a late model? Results?
_http://www.andoauto.com/Corvair.htm_ (http://www.andoauto.com/Corvair.htm)

I used Andover belts and 3-point harnesses in my FC with good results. I
like the idea that Andover actually lists Corvair-specific products, but am a
little puzzled about the best choice for the late  model. Would appreciate
hearing from others who have added 3-point  harnesses to a late model coupe. I'd
like to mimic, as close as possible,  what the General did.

Thanks,
Mike Mauro