<VV> VIN & Titles

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 17 17:00:14 EDT 2009

Going on the theory that the first liar doesn't stand a chance.  The
Califunny DMV happily sent my renewal to my address in Germany for ten
years.  Amazingly, in the years that it needed to be smogged, they accepted
the explanation that Germany had no clue about California smog regs.  So...
they sent the stickers anyway.  Gotta love it.
Jim  (no longer in Germany)

 Tim,  just leave it reg'd in Calif.!   All my  Vairs are...

 Calif.  changed my address for me!  I was having it  forwarded...from
NorCal,  then driving down to Cresent City and paying in  person....

All of a sudden... they started coming to my home in Ore.!  On a  trip back
to Norcal.. I asked my friend at the DMV there...

She said Calif.  doesn't care!

 And Hagerty doesn't care!

  So why should we?

Matt