<VV> How many is enough??

Edwin D. Lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Tue Mar 17 19:19:37 EDT 2009

 I've got about 18 all total, only two , well, actually three are tagged
and running. But one of them is really big !

 Ed
just got back from a 200 mile trip in #338-it was supposed to be a 1000
mile trip but the powerglide had other plans.

West Florida Corvair Club
Ultra # 338
(And maybe #407 soon)
66 AC Corsa 140
66monza 110/4 vert

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:05:57 -0700 "Mark R Aksamit"