<VV> Tires:

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Mar 17 21:23:40 EDT 2009

I'm guessing you really mean wire wheel *covers*.  So, you need
standard steel wheels, I'd go with 14x6 with as much backspace as you
can find - 4 1/2" would be great.  Just take a tape measure and
straightedge to a junkyard, or spec them at a store with the Chevy
RWD 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern.

Long answer:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

--Bryan