<VV> Cash for Clunkers NO CORVAIR except that if you let this happen some will get junked!

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 15:30:04 EDT 2009

They are bringing in this pathetically stupid idea here as well.

Even the environmentalists, who usually fall for sh*t like this because they
hate cars so much, have for once been savvy enough to spot it for the dud
that it is.

This from the 'greenest' contributor to Britain's most liberal newspaper:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/georgemonbiot/2009/feb/06/waste-car-scrappage

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/mar/10/car-scrappage-payments

and this is probably the best:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/mar/12/greenwash-fred-pearce-cash-back-cars