<VV> Cash for Clunkers - sort of CORVAIR related

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 15:58:57 EDT 2009

Just a poorly worded sentence....

PASTE

Here's how the proposal from Representative Betty Sutton of Ohio would work.

If you are driving a vehicle at least eight years old, you would have to
trade that in and buy a vehicle that is more fuel efficient and costs
$35,000 or less.

END PASTE

Should probably have said, "to be eligible and if you are driving a......."

Later, JR