<VV> late coupe rear wheel out of camber

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 22:09:11 EDT 2009

There is a camber adjustment bolt near the wheel at the end of the strut
rod. Hopefully all that has happened is that it came loose and allowed the
wheel to go to excessive negative camber. Take it to an alignment shop that
has an operator that can do more than what the computer tells him/her.
He/she can get it back to spec without much trouble.

Marc Sheridan