<VV> FC VIN frame location: Some have it, Some don't!

judgehouston at yahoo.com judgehouston at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 12:54:29 EDT 2009

I thank the virtualvairs member that sent me the clear photos of their FC's VIN on the frames. Again, my 1962 Greenbrier camper originally AZ titled in Feb,1962 as a 1963 model doesn't have any VIN on the frame. Neither does my 1962? Allegheny Power Systems Fleet ordered FC. Only my Corvan95 partsFC has a 'partial vin' on the rear left frame rail, but I don't know it's beginning only that it was driven from Calif. to Me. ten years ago. This seems to be in keeping with GM policy on commercial fleet orders and and 'built-ups' like a camper in that era.