<VV> OIL Temp

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 20 10:22:45 EDT 2009

Ideal oil temp.? I do not know. Are you measuring oil temp. and if so, where are you checking it? On my 1963 Rampside w/95HP and PG, I am running the 12 plate oil cooler along with both side covers. I make sure the cooler is clean at every oil change. I am also using OTTO oil pan and valve covers for some extra cooling there. And finally, I am using Castrol GTX 20w50. I also change the oil and filter every 2,000 miles.
Timothy Shortle in (sunny) Durango Colorado