<VV> Thermostat damper door

Bruce brucea at wildblue.net
Fri Mar 20 17:17:30 EDT 2009

just finished putting my 63 monza 110 engine back together after resealing everything that could leak oil, rebuilding both carbs,checking everything else. (all OK) converting to electric fuel pump, , gas tank float/ sending unit, rebuilding transaxle. Runs good (except I trashed the speedo cable when pulling the engine)Now, the right side thermostat door does not open when up to temp.  worked OK before !  I thought that when the thermostat failed, the door would stay open!  Any off hand ideas as to what could be wrong??
...,Bruce