<VV> Origins of Fuel Injected Corvair motor

John Gull johngull at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 20 20:27:41 EDT 2009

                    While recently attending the Myrtle Beach Show I was
able to see the Corvair Fuel Injected Motor by Rochester. It was quite a
piece of Vair history! Would love to know more about the Fuelie.  Does
anyone know more of when and where this project took place ? Was the Fuelie
used or ever Dyno tested? I took several pics if any one is interested.Many
thanks to all historians with any info.   Inquisitive John Gull in Asheville