<VV> Origins of Fuel Injected Corvair motor

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 01:35:14 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/20/2009 5:28:00 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
johngull at bellsouth.net writes:

While  recently attending the Myrtle Beach Show I was
able to see the Corvair Fuel  Injected Motor by Rochester. It was quite a
piece of Vair history! Would  love to know more about the Fuelie.  Does
anyone know more of when and  where this project took place ? Was the Fuelie
used or ever Dyno tested? I  took several pics if any one is interested.Many
thanks to all historians  with any info.   Inquisitive John Gull in  Asheville

John, Info and some dyno test results in my book, CORVAIR SECRETS,  available
from me and several vendors.
Regards,
Bob Helt