<VV> engine area noise

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 21 14:15:18 EDT 2009

Oil is not going to do it.  MUST be greased.  In fact, it would not surprise
me if oil would wash any existing grease away from the bearing in short
order.

The original style bearings have a rubber seal around the top.  You need to
get under the lip of the seal for certain.  How deep?  Don't know as I've
never used this method.  Others may comment on that.

Later, JR