<VV> CORSA brand exhaust??

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 23 19:07:44 EDT 2009

The "Corsa" brand is a performance exhaust. Not sure how the name ended up
being used by the maker of muscle car parts. Maybe it's a deal like the
one-time "Corvair Auto Parts" chain. It started in Columbus, Ohio because
the street it was on was in an industrial park that had the streets named
after cars. Don't know how they decided to use car names, but it made for
some interesting conversation.

-Mark (who's last name is used by the makers of locks, motorcycle parts,
commuter cars, and on a town in Kentucky - which MAY indeed be named after
my family)

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?Ntt=Corsa+Performance+Exhaust&se
archinresults=false&Ntk=KeywordSearch&DDS=1&N=700+115&x=30&y=12