<VV> 140 heads

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 23 19:35:38 EDT 2009

I have a friend in Covina Calif. who has 140 heads w/ an e flow 180 and an exhaust housing made by CROWN. He was using the Weber 45 DCOE as I recall. This car was as fast as some V8's. He did have some issues to deal with as far as detonation and reliability. He also bought his gasoline at a small local airfield. Good luck.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado