<VV> 65 Corsa Shimmy

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Mar 24 10:05:56 EDT 2009

My 65 Corsa Convertible I drove for almost 20 years and never a shimmy.
On the same bias ply tires that were on it when I got it. The cocktail
shakers were gone when I got the car, never put any in.
Car had more pop rivets, aluminum pieces and bondo than any car I've ever
owned.
After several years I did notice a lot of paint loss in the door jams.
Finally parted it out when I couldn't get the doors closed
anymore............
But it never shimmied..........not once.
Go figure?

Gary Swiatowy