<VV> Road Trip

Jeffrey B. Aronson jrh at foxislands.net
Thu Mar 26 07:12:07 EDT 2009

Hi John,

Good luck on your trip - it was too much fun to read! Holderness is a
beautiful part of NH - and you're driving across the NY Thruway? Take
Rte 20 instead across NY - it parallels the interstate - for at least
part of the trip.

Th reason I enjoyed seeing it was that in late 1969, I drove my very
used 1964 Monza 110/4 convertible from my home on Cape Cod, MA, on the
same route all the way to Toledo, OH, to start graduate school. Sometime
in the spring of 1970, I got homesick and made a 16 hour weekend drive
from Toledo to the Cape, and back, just to see the ocean for part of a day.

Of course the Corvair ran impeccably!

Have a great trip and look to meet up with enthusiasts anyway; it's much
of the fun about owning a Corvair. Be prepared for a lot of stares and
compliments. The Corvair still looks much better than most any other car
on the road today.

Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME 04863
www.landroverwriter.com