<VV> Need some rebuttle info

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 14:39:34 EDT 2009

     Thanks for all the information. I posted a link to the VVair archive of this thread for the EV list folks to check out. I'm not interested in starting a flame war or anything. I would really like to find that YouTube video of the van lifting it's wheel while autocrossing. I've seen it before, but couldn't locate it last night.
     My only concern about safety while driving my Rampside is the fact that there isn't a whole lot between me and what I might hit. I drive a little slower and hope for the best and enjoy my ride. It's my daily driver and it's constantly getting me thumbs up on the road and people stop me in parking lots regularly to tell me they didn't know Corvair made a truck and that their (insert relative here) had one and what fond memories they have it.

TiM
'61 Rampside (soon to get new paint)
http://www.evalbum.com/656