<VV> ultravan#311

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 19:41:20 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/26/2009 4:26:54 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

I just  went through troubleshooting an engine with zero compression
on a  couple cylinders.  If it's that low I'd suggest taking off a
valve cover and see if the pushrods go in and out when you turn the
engine before you go much further.  If they do, take the other  one
off as well and hose the valve stems down with some sort of  penetrant
or light oil.  Now see if the valves move with the  pushrods.  If you
still don't have any compression, you may be  looking at a piston or
valve seat  issue.

--Bryan

Or possibly a slipped crank gear.
Regards,