<VV> Battery Charging

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 01:18:21 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/26/2009 7:49:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
k-wildman at onu.edu writes:

I think  you are in for a long and fruitless wait.  The trickle charger
will  maintain a float charge, but I doubt that it would bring up a
battery at  10V if you had it hooked up for a year.

Your time would be better spent  either looking for your REAL charger or
going to the store and picking up a  new one.

<grin>

Ken

Well - If you think the battery is just discharged, bring it to  a Sears Auto
Center to see if you can buy a new one. If you aren't  sure, they will
usually offer to check it. To perform a real check, it must be  as fully charged as
possible. Ask them to charge it overnight to see if it  will take a charge or
not. If it is okay - you are okay and on your way. If  it is not okay, you are
at a place to buy a new one.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette