<VV> car chases

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Mar 27 12:15:33 EDT 2009

Vanishing Point is also in my collection. The TV remake was so so. The remake of Gone In Sixty Seconds is not as good as the original either which I also have a copy of. I liked the California Kid with Martin Sheen and Vic Morrow. I have posters from all these movies. Then there was Two Lane Blacktop.....not to mention all those car movies from the fifties. I have copies of a lot of those too.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com