<VV> carb linkage finish

mwclarke01 at gmail.com mwclarke01 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 01:29:40 EDT 2009

I enjoy having the VV messages come to my blackberry.  In fact, I set up a separate email (gmail) account to separate from the rest of my email messages.  I read the messages when time allows and then delete after reading.  Of course, it is best to edit your profile so that emails are silent.

Mark C.
'63 Monza cvt 84hp pg

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T