<VV> [FC] 64 Greenbrier intermediate door handle

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 17:59:57 EDT 2009

"...Trying to fix the handle assembly - basically the guts inside.  Missing
the spring between the tangs that keeps the outside handle  horizontal... Does
anyone know if clarks has these 2 items, or possibly  suggested alternatives
..."

My wife's Greenbrier, while the handle  is sagging only a few degrees, will
need fixin', eventually. I checked with  Clark's, several months ago, and they
did not have the required parts.  So,  this would me a "me too," if anyone has
sourcing and/or fixin'  information.

Thanks,
Mike Mauro