<VV> Extremely rare Corvairs :)

Charlie G charliegwte at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:42:03 EDT 2009

"Sounds like the same guy who insisted in front of his son that all Corvairs
were four cylinders and he should know because he had one when he was in
school.  Despite the fact that I opened the rear deck and counted the six  spark
plug boots out to him.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair"

Whilst renting a car dolly to move a powertrain deprived Corvair, the manager
of the local UHaul station advised the assembled young staff & me that this vehicle
employed a 6 cyl. radial engine not unlike an aircraft engine.

In the absence of the engineless Corvair & wishing to complete the move
before rush-hour I refrained from any educational effort.  He did have the
correct cylinder count.

UHaul enquires as to what's to be towed and their electronic form directed
the clerk to summon the manager.