<VV> my favorite chase(wee bit of Corvair)

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 09:47:18 EDT 2009

My favortie all-time chase.  Steve McQueen in Bullet(?)in the late 60's or early 70's.  He went through San Francisco and removed most of the metal from the bottom of his car after bottoming out in several scenes.  I may have the title wrong.  The scene was so vivid in one cut that everyone in the theatre could feel their stomach 'flip' as he catapulted off of a high spot.  The Corvair content was there may have been a Corvair or two in the background of those chases.