<VV> EM larger wheels

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Mar 30 16:59:15 EDT 2009

As with lates, the stock offset is 1".  Datsun Z wheels will work,
they are pretty close to zero as I recall.  Whatever they are, 6"
wide wheels spec'd for a Datsun work ok.

Since measuring offset is slightly tricky, I prefer backspace (which
you just need a ruler and straightedge to do).  For a 6" wide wheel,
minimum is 3 1/2", 4" is better.  205/55s will fit, BTW.

--Bryan