<VV> Ultra Numbers

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 30 23:51:16 EDT 2009

In the 50's and 60's, Oregon used to title all it's imports with the
engine number for a VIN -- I somehow just assume that they have a
mechanism for making these corrections as necessary, but one of these
days I'll probably have to find out -- my 356 is tittled to an engine
number that was replaced in 1974.

Possibly Florida, or where ever the vehicle was origianlly registered
also used eng no's as a matter of standard proctice.  Talk to your local
DMV.  They's the folks in change, not us VV'ers.

Bill Strickland