<VV> Appears to Always be in Neutral

Jim dcvjrv at att.net
Tue Mar 31 05:26:30 EDT 2009

After further checking, my early diagnosis is that I was given a 3 speed
shaft
instead of a 4 speed shaft.  The 3 speed shaft is 21 3/4 inches long and the
4 speed
shaft is 23 1/4 inches long.  That 1 1/2 inch would make all the difference
in the world.
Of course I won't know for sure until I pull the drive train.

Will keep all informed as to what I find out.

Thanks for all of the responses,
Jim V.