<VV> GM QUALITY (no CORVAIR)

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Fri May 1 12:08:18 EDT 2009

Yes, the Ford dealers in Richmond did way more repaint work than the GM
dealers. The paint stores and the painters at the Ford dealers were in hog
heaven for many years!

BTW, all domestic manufacturers had the delamination problems to some
extent, and it all stemmed from eliminating the UV protection in the top
coats (at the request of the OEMs to shave costs) which lead to UV
degradation of the primer coat.

Another penny saved/pound foolish decision! ggg

Frank DuVal

Only one week 'till the 30th anniversary of the Virginia Vair Fair. Thus
year being held in Fredericksburg, VA.

Details at:

vairfair.com

Be there!!!!